- Individual intake before June 7
- Four workshops on Thursday June 7, June 21, July 5 and July 26 from 09.00 – 11.30 hrs
- Individual consultation after July 26
- Group size workshops: 4 – 9 students
- Language level required is minimum A2.
We will discuss these items:
- Where can I find job vacancies?
- What skills are most wanted?
- How to make a good cv?
- What is my diploma worth?
- How can I evaluate my diploma?
- How can a temporary agency help?
- How to deal with recruiters?
- Which job site are useful?
- . . . . .
After this course you will have a better idea how to find a job in the Netherlands, you have your CV updated, you know what your diplomas are worth and you know how to proceed. The tutor is Christien van der Most from MCM Consult; see www.ncmconsult.nl